Seiko SLP 450 Label Printer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dkocian, Mar 12, 2014.

1. dkocian

dkocian Private E-2

Does anyone know where I might obtain a copy of the Service Manual or at least a schematic of the Seiko SLP 450 label printer? I have one that will not power up and is out of warranty. One for any of the 400 series printers would help. Thanks.

2. kench

kench Private First Class

3. dkocian

dkocian Private E-2

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. That manual is the basic user's manual and does not give the schematics or any service information. I appreciate your help, though.

4. kench

kench Private First Class

5. dkocian

dkocian Private E-2

Thanks, but that is also just the user's manual. I contacted the company's service department directly in England, and they just advised me they had no such document available. I don't know if that means they don't have one, or if they just won't make it available outside their own service department. I'm going to junk the thing and buy a different brand. They want $80 minimum just to try and fix it and it is not worth that.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds