Server 2003 Error Problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by acktom, May 15, 2006.

1. acktom

acktom Private First Class

Good Day All -

Running Windows Server 2003. Opted to use in a "Workgroup" versus a Domain. Demoted the Server using DCPROMO. All went well and new server was up and running for the last few days.
    Received these error messages :
    1. "This computer must be configured as a domain controller. It will be shut down in 60 minutes. To prevent this computer from shutting down, run Setup on the disk that you used to install the operating system to configure the computer as a domain controller."
    2. The server was shut down because it did not comply with the EULA. For more information, contact Microsoft.
    3. The Security System detected an authentication error for the server DNS/prisoner.iana.org.

Shut down the DNS Server Service(which I inadvertently left running), but I receieved ERROR Message #1 again today.

If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,
    Acktom

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds