server busy error box

Discussion in 'Software' started by acejones, Jan 28, 2004.

1. acejones

acejones A Different Title

I keep getting this popup while online. I use MyIE2. There are not any errors in the Event Viewer, and there is not a pattern when it pops up. If I click switch to, then the start menu opens up. If I click retry, nothing happens. I have to open the task manager to close MyIE2.

I've cleaned the registry, ran spybot, cleared the cache, rebooted. Right now I'm system file checker. I did a search on google and there isn't anything specific for this error message. This stupid thing just started today, w/o any changes to the system. Windows XP SP1.

Any ideas? :(

Attached Files:

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

running the latest version of MyIE2? I had that problem several versions ago and haven't had it since.

3. alanc

alanc MajorGeek

Hey Ace - I found this on the web:

at this site:

http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/91888.html

If the latest version of MyIE2 doesn't take care of it, a repair of IE may be in order (MyIE2 is a front-end for IE).

4. acejones

acejones A Different Title

@ Kodo - nope. I'll do that.

@ alan - I found that too, and ran the sfc command.

So far it appears the problem has been eliminated. However, I'm not completely positive I'm out of the woods yet. I will update MyIE2 and go from there. Thanks for your help guys.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds