server practical joke

Discussion in 'Software' started by renegadeone8, Feb 2, 2006.

1. renegadeone8

renegadeone8 Private E-2

i run a small network with some of my friends, and was wondering if anyone had an idea for a good practical joke to play on them. its only about 20 pc's running novell. i have access to all of their files, because i have an unlimited admin account, but dont have any really great ideas to give them a scare, without causing any real damage. any ideas would be appreciated

2. shnerdly

shnerdly MajorGeek

Check out www.rjlsoftware.com. They have a number of funny things there like a cursor that flips you off and a window that pops up and makes you think its deleting all you files. I doesn't really do anything but sure scares some people.

3. Fertyop

Fertyop Corporal

Just change some of the icons on their desktops(preferably the most used) to open the prank program and make an evil laugh.

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Hide the power cables.

:eek:

5. theefool

theefool Geekified

If it is a windows network, running Novel, then install the BSOD screensaver.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds