Server Program

Discussion in 'Software' started by mastermosley, Mar 21, 2005.

1. mastermosley

mastermosley Sergeant

I am looking for free hosting everywhere, I find one with lots of space with banners that take up the whole page, I find one with 6 megbytes but wow unlimited bandwith....... I am getting sick and tired of this so I am now looking to use my computer as a server for a website. Can someone tell me the best server program to download? if there is one i'm not even sure. Please help me out....And hey if you can host me then host me.

2. BrokenArrows

BrokenArrows Sergeant

http://www.netfirms.com provide a good free service, well it workd for me anyway.

They give 25MB of space, 1GB of monthly bandwidth, only one small banner on the top of your page. Only downfall is that it only allows people to download files of smaller than 256kb or maybe its 512kb.

It works for me cause i only use it for posting text.

Try it out.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds