sharepod problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by toddler, Jan 23, 2008.

1. toddler

toddler Private E-2

I recently had to reformat my hard drive and lost my "itunes library".I used a program called "sharepod", to get the songs from the ipod back onto the computer. The songs show up in itunes, but when I go to play a song I get,"The song could not be used because the original file could not be found. Would you like to locate it? When I select yes, I get the brouse option and still can't find it . Any ideas? I'm running xp and sharepod ver 3.6.3.

2. mlo

mlo Private E-2

hi toddler,
    i am having the exact same problem, although i have located the file in which my music is stored. but i can only create a path for one song at a time, and given the size of my library, that could take a really, really long time. did you get any helpful feedback on your post?
    thanks!
    mlo

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds