Shuttle SN27P2 vs SD37P2

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by [NaZ], Dec 7, 2006.

1. [NaZ]

[NaZ] Private E-2

Hey all, im new to this forum and im not sure if this is the right place tobe posting this but oh well :). Anyways - the title kinda gives away my question. Iv looked over various reviews for both and they both either love one or hate the other - there seems to be no clear cut and i want to get the best out of my new shuttle - especially for gaming ( i know ur probably thinking gaming =AMD but it isnt always as straightforeward as that). Another question would be what GFX card to get. Im pretty sure the single-slot 7800 GTX would work in the SN27P2 and possibly in the SD37P2 and i also looked at the double-slot SAPPHIRE RADEON X1950XTX 512mb blah blah blah - they are both around £300. Basically i just wanna know how to get the best rig at a realativly affordable choice. Id probably kit them out with either a Athlon 64 X2 5200+ or a Core2 Duo t7400 (can't afforc to go crazy.. i dont have a job.. lol).. well i look foreward to ur replies and please feel free to abuse me or send me hate male or something.. im lonly.. :rolleyes: any info regarding these XPCs would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou..
    [NaZ]

2. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

haha get a job! then talk components

hehe, you asked for hate mail, that was as close as i could get;)
    Jaza:)
    PS, still love my AMD ASUS, just wish(my Job) could afford a couple of 8800 nvidea's, seeing as though it is duel pcie..
    Think I need a rich friend or two;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds