Simatel-IDT Systray Problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bill E, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Bill E

Bill E Private E-2

P4, Win XP Pro.

Lately can't recall just when but I get the message when closing down Sigmatel-IDT Systray is not responding.

And today I notice that some of the Icons are missing from the System Tray, notably ESET Nod32 but it appears to be working ok.

I haven't installed anything new for well over 12 months, however I did update Zone Labs about a week ago to the latest version and noticed a problem between Windows Mobile 6.1 on my Palm Pro PDA when syncing Contacts and Calendar with MS Outlook 2007 which I wasn't able to resolve, I then un-installed Zone Labs and that's when I noticed the Icons missing from the System Tray..

Anyone have any idea what may have happened and how to fix?

Thanks for any help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds