Site Id

Discussion in 'Software' started by Skysarge, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Trying to access and delete on-line "flea-market" ad.
    Requires ID furnished by site when ad placed.
    Cannot locate remember ID sent by flea market. Site has ID retrieval ability, accessed thru email.
    Tried retrieval mid-day today, flea market says they sent me email with ID. (Use Outlook 2013 for email)
    Cannot locate said email, not in junk mail, sent, drafts or inbox.
    Resent request, received automated "sent to your email" message
    Still nothing, Outlook, albeit slow, loading incoming messages
    Going in circles becoming monotnus
    WTF?

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Please explain more clearly what you are trying to do.
    Have you personally placed an Advert on a website and you now want the Advert removed?
    It that what you are saying?

3. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Yes, and yes.
    To remove the ad I need to communicate via email , something I seem unable to do.
    They supposedly sent me an ID more than once. Have not gotten it

4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

All you can do is email that organisation at their standard contact email and explain to them your problem.

5. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

Because of the nature of the site it's entirely possible that their emails are simply being dumped in the Spam/Trash folder.

6. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Instead of going directly from your pc outlook folder- try going the roundabout way- I use msn.com- https://www.live.com then click outlook/mail
    and sign in- or, even Hotmail.com, and sign in.
    Once there it is easier to search your old mail/junk mail too.
    Just click on the search button on the left near top , while in junk mail, ,and type in the name of this company, or, even the name of your add- -if you had one-even if deleted, there is a good chance it will find it -do the same with the normal mail folder.

7. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Lot of work, ad had been deleted. Evident;y web site got my email, although I still get nothing from them
    Thanks for help anyway

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds