sizing

Discussion in 'Software' started by Skysarge, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

I publish web-site newsletter, using MS Publisher 2007, for sundry organizations.
    This necessitates making pictures, text boxes, borders, etc different sizes.
    The task is usually simple, insert or paste whatever is to go on that page,then click on it with the mouse. That enables me to size manually.
    Now, when I click on the object to size, nothing happens. I cannot move, rotate or size the object. I tried doing the same with MS Word, same results.
    I'm not sure the two are related. however lately when I right click on a icon or file to act on, the menu window comes up but will not stay up. I have to click several times to get it to lock.

Comp: PC Clone
    Proc: Intel Pent 4
    40GB HD - 15.4 free space

Thanks in advance

Skysarge

2. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Thought I posted problem solved.
    Culprit was mouse, not software.
    Skysarge

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

Well its good that you got it solved and thankfully didn't have to wait to long. But thanks for posting and coming to the forums:wave:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds