Slow Loading Audio/Video (wmv,avi,mp3)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by †Zachæriah†, Oct 16, 2006.

1. †Zachæriah†

†Zachæriah† Private E-2

I have had problems with this computer downloading mostly videos and some audio files for a while and haven't been able to figure out why. It didn't use to do this, videos and especially anything audio would download instantaneously. Now they download slowly, or if they do start automatically they stop and go until the file downloads completely. Any theories?

2. †Zachæriah†

†Zachæriah† Private E-2

I think maybe this thread wasn't answered because I hadn't finished the Malware Removal thread. As I said above I'm really having trouble with downloading video and audio files from the net, I never had this problem before and even after the Malware Removal and a reformat the videos are still stopping and going all the way through instead of streaming, and the Audio files are not streaming they are taking 5 minutes to download and then finally starting. Most of them start automatically (audio files) but some take the entire download time to begin playing. Is there anything that can be done? Any form of advice as to where to start looking for the culprit would be much appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds