Software Creator

Discussion in 'Software' started by transporter, Mar 13, 2005.

1. transporter

transporter Private E-2

Hi all , i have a problem i am searching something to create my own software , my own tools , like creating a clock software (its a example i dont want a program like that) something to create my software bottons, images , source , etc.
    please i need an easy to use program , im a begginer

thanks
    thanks

Transporter

2. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

3. transporter

transporter Private E-2

ok thanks

Now i need plz a bettter software creator (easy to use) to create my own software.

thanks
    thanks

4. transporter

transporter Private E-2

Create Tools

Hi all , can some1 give me a software to create my owns tools , or softwares programs , and please give me an easy 1
    i want to create my own tools like an Server Tool , something like that.

thanks for cooperation

Transporter.

5. transporter

transporter Private E-2

Help Please

hello all

I want a program to create my own softwares , tools , etc . I have been many time searching 1 like that and this is a cool forum , so , I wish someone to help me.If you dont understand me , I will explain better.All the admins of softwares , Norton , Ad-Aware , Windows Messenger , etc. To do that programs they use an Software Creator , or i am wrong? . I want a program to do the same , but to create MY OWN softwares.

Please Help me.
    transporter

6. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

I have merged all 3 of your threads on this topic. Please do not continue to start new threads for the same thing. Bumping the thread up is preferable...further new threads will be deleted.

You may also want to expand your searching of this forum and the net so that you can learn how to do programming...you will need at least some basic knowledge of coding to write a software program.

[EDIT] The link that g1lgam3sh gave you is an excellent place to start! [/EDIT]

7. BrokenArrows

BrokenArrows Sergeant

You cannot expect to find a program that you just follow steps 1,2,3 and the end result is a program. You need to learn a language such as c++ or java. You can get programs that will help you design a GUI(Graphical User Interface) ie. give you your buttons, images etc. but behind this you still need to add code.

If you are seriously interested in creating your own software i would suggest you start to learn a language such as c or c++ these are very good languages and can teach you the fundamentals of programming. They are also very powerful languages. Java is also good. Im learning java at the moment.

The link given above is a good source to getting all the info you need to get started.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds