Software to Monitor Children

Discussion in 'Software' started by darthjaider, Mar 25, 2006.

1. darthjaider

darthjaider Private E-2

I need to know if anyone knows of any software that I can download so that I can keep an eye on what my children are doing on-line and on IM sites.:confused:

2. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

Hello,
    http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4238
    This will enable you to set up "rules"...not monitor,but maybe it's what you need.
    Zone Alarm Security Suite has Parental Controls where you can allow or not allow children visiting certain types of web sites/using chat rooms and IM's and much more on the "categories" tab.
    It also has Smart Filtering which allows Zone Alarm Security Suite to rate unrated web sites as they are visited. You can also Password Protect your Zone Alarm Settings so children (smarter than we like to think) cannot change them.
    Hope this helps! :)
    Toni

3. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Oh pick me, pick me, I know this one,
    Try talking with your kids, usually works better then spying on them. Chances are anything you put up will be disabled - worked around by them. Also might put the computer in a public place in the house, like a living room. Thus its easier to glance over and see what shes upto. But thats just me,

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds