Some questions with Miranda IM

Discussion in 'Software' started by NeoNemesis, Dec 3, 2004.

1. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I figured I would give it a try.

1. Can and how do I enable to see a person's buddy icon
    2. Can I have a buddy icon?
    3. How come when I view someones profile, it says updating and it never updates? Is there something I need to set or download?
    4. How can I set it so that when I close the buddy list, it doesn't automatically log me off and exit?

Thanks

2. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

alright i guess u can't view someones profile through aim on miranda cuse of the protocol aim uses and the one miranda uses are different.

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Ok, I have yet another question. Is there a way to have it so that I can run it and it won't still have the link in the list of programs running in the taskbar below. Like I want it to be like samurize, instead it still has the thing that says "Buddy List" and I jsut wanted it to be there. thanks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds