Somthing wrong with flash player. Help, please.

Discussion in 'Software' started by ColonelAngus, Jun 7, 2007.

1. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

Hello.

When my brother watches videos on Youtube the flash player doesn't seem to be working properly. It does it in both Internet Explorer and Firefox. The videos play but the playback is choppy. I tried uninstalling Abode flash player and reinstalling it a couple times and it still does it. It only started doing it a couple of days ago. The online videos work fine on this computer but no my brother's.

Can someone tell me why it suddenly stopped working correctly? We've installed the latest flash player and still it's no good.

I don't know what other information to add to this...

Thanks.

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Checked graphics drivers?

Try an older version of Flash, might be available on oldapps.com

3. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

It's an issue with the video card drivers. I'll have to rollback the drivers or something.

Thanks for the help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds