Sonic Digital Media Plus v7 issues

Discussion in 'Software' started by Btomarra, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Btomarra

Btomarra Private E-2

A couple of days ago I tried to copy files to CD using the above software. I was using a Fuji Cd-R. Each time it got 25% completed everything slowed to a halt and the software prompted me to use another disc. When I did this a few times, the software locked up.

Now when I click on it to open it and then try to close it I receive the following error messages for the file mediahub.exe:

" the instruction at 0x00000001 referenced memory at 0x00000001. The
    memory could not be read."

When I close that box I get another error message that reads: "The exception Priveleged instruction (0xc0000096) ocurred
    in the application at location 0x12941ccc."

I close that box and get the following:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error, "R6025 virtual function call"

What could be causing this?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  2. djlowe

djlowe Private First Class

It's caused by upgrading to Windows Media Player 11. There's no fix yet, as far as I've been able to determine, short of rolling WMP 11 back.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds