Sonic Stage 2.3

Discussion in 'Software' started by p5o5, Feb 3, 2005.

1. p5o5

p5o5 Private E-2

Hi again guys, more problems for u to try and help with if u can. I just brought 2 Sony Network 20gig Mp3 player cant remember the exact name lol.
    Basically i install sonic stage 2.3 and it just wont work at all. So i try on another laptop and still nothing these laptops are brand new! So 3rd choice try it on my old laptop and it works trouble is i want it on my new 1.

Now i get a error message saying memory something.....On the other 1 it tries to open up but then just goes away without anything!

Both running xp home sp2 all updates etc
    Old 1 running xp pro sp2 and all updates...

Really need help with this guys have looked all over the net for what to do

Thanks in advance
    Paul

2. aLLiKZar

aLLiKZar It's not too late to back out!

Have you downloaded the updates for sonic stage?
    Maybe try finding a lower version to see if problems
    still occur..

3. p5o5

p5o5 Private E-2

I got all the updates with the cd have had a look, cant seem to find a older version have looked in lots of places but cant seem to find it all i can seem to find is 2.3

If any of u know where to get say 2.1 etc from plz let me know

Many Thanks

4. aLLiKZar

5. p5o5

p5o5 Private E-2

I have just tried that. only gives the option for 2.3 which i have already and have re downloaded it just incase and still no joy. Its driving me crazy thinking what it could be. Lots of ppl have been having problems with this but i have searched and still not found anything that would help me to sort it out

If any1 knows where i can get 2.2, 2.1 etc from plz let me know so i can try them

Many Thanks
    Paul

6. aLLiKZar

7. p5o5

p5o5 Private E-2

Nice 1 aLLiKZar :) Loads there and the 1 i want too!!!

Many Thanks
    Paul

8. aLLiKZar

Yea hopefully it works now!

I have a MD at home but dont
    know which version of Sonic Stage
    I have, must be a stable one because
    I rarely have problems with mine.

9. p5o5

p5o5 Private E-2

Just to let u know. Downloaded 1.5 installed it had to restart after it restarted i tried to install 2.3 and it works!!! dont know whats up with just installing 2.3 first but now all is happy and works so if any1 else has this problem with sonic stage 2.3 with the Sony Network walkman NW-HD3 20gig i suggest u try the same.

Many Thanks to aLLiKZar

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds