Sony CyberShot issues

Discussion in 'Software' started by warpspyder, Jul 17, 2008.

1. warpspyder

warpspyder Private E-2

I have a friend that is having problems with her Cybershot camera. The computer will not recognize the camera once plugged into the computer, no error or install wizard message just nothing and the software CD provided will not run. All the information I have from her is she is running Windows Vista on a recently purchased laptop. She is by no means computer savi and I have been troubleshooting her problem by email. The Sony website has only updates to a program that is supposed to install from the CD and no search I have done for drivers has been conclusive. The research I have done so far is that camera Model (DCS-T70) is compatible with Vista. The Camera was purchased while we were deployed at a Navy Exchange in Japan. I am not sure if CD-ROMs from manufacturers are region coded, which could cause a problem. Anything you can offer to help would be greatly appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds