Sony Ericsson P800 (Mobile Phone)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Myth, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Myth

Myth Private E-2

ok bought this phone off ebay about 4months ago and i had no problems with it till now..........

for some reason its duplicated the whole phone book on the phone but not on outlook (thank god) but if i delete them all they just come back so i want to just wipe the whole phone and start again but i dont know the phones code so i can reset it its not the default codes so i need a way/program to find out the code or just a way i can reset the phone another way can anyone help me as annoying is not the word right now any help would be great!!!!!

Thanks

Myth

2. BrokenArrows

BrokenArrows Sergeant

have you tried getting in contact with the person who sold you the phone. maybe they have the codes.

If they do not you can get in contact with Ericsson and they will be able to supply you with the codes.

3. Myth

Myth Private E-2

it was sold stating that the codes were unknown but i wasnt expecting problems like this so that didnt bother me.
    whats the best way to contact sony ericsson email, phone? :confused:

4. BrokenArrows

BrokenArrows Sergeant

Id say by phone cause you really want a fast reply and by e-mail they could just mess you around for ages.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds