SONY Media Player setup problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by egraber, Jun 25, 2011.

1. egraber

egraber Private E-2

I just bought a sony media player and am having problems trying to connect it to my JVC HD TV. I followed the setup instructions (using a hdmi cable) but I can't get it to recognize the setup input screen. I've turned everything off and on 3 times in the order suggested in the setup instructions but still nothing but a green screen on one of the setup channels. Can anyone help me out on this one?

2. DeadArtic

DeadArtic Private E-2

I see that you are having technical difficulties with hardware, and I take it you have not made the foolish mistake of not being on the right input channel or not turning the Media player on (I presume that by Media Player you are refering to a DVD player).
    If you are finding the setup difficult maby you show ask one of your friends if they can help you.

The only possible problem I can think that could be related to your Media Player would be that it has hardware damage or the connections may nor be propaply fitted e.g. loose connections.
    Best of luck to you...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds