Sony Vegas 5.0 Help

Discussion in 'Software' started by tamraica, Mar 21, 2007.

1. tamraica

tamraica Private E-2

Okay I am taking a multimedia class and for extra credit my teacher gets us to use a support forum to get the answer to a specific question. The question this time is :

In Sony Vegas 5.0 What is a Crossfade? And is there a way/tool to create an automatic crossfade?

So if anyone could help it would be much apprieciated. i need the answer written in the forum. no links to other places otherwise i won't get the credit for doing this. ;)

Thanks to all that help ;)

2. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

In the time line if you take two images/videos and overlap them you'll kinda see an "X" form and that will crossfade from one to the other.

3. tamraica

tamraica Private E-2

thanks foogoo! :) now can anyone tell me what a crossfade is. I know what it is already but for the sake of my credit can anyone just give me a breif definition or description?

Thanks again

4. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

Fading one element or track of a mix out, as you fade another one in.

5. tamraica

tamraica Private E-2

Thanks a million Foogoo! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds