sound editting

Discussion in 'Software' started by pari22, Aug 14, 2006.

1. pari22

pari22 Corporal

Hello,

is there any good FREE software for sound & voice editing? possibly for music mix and recording.
    Also, how do i setup real-time sound input/output from PC microphone? I mean, when I connect the mic, all i can do is record it and listen afterwards. Is there anyway to listen as you speak?
    Thanks for your future advices.

2. erikske

erikske Sergeant

A free sound editor is Audacity.
    As for your microphone question, that is not possible. This is because it would cause a horrible sound. When you speak, the microphone sends it to the speakers, which will output it. But then the microphone will pick that up too and send it to the speakers again and again and again. Each time the volume gets louder. This would be awful for your speakers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds