Sounds in emails

Discussion in 'Software' started by floyd, May 24, 2011.

1. floyd

floyd Private First Class

Are there and addons or any other way to insert sound in an email before I send it? I might want to add a scream to a scary picture for instance
    I use Thunderbird ver 3.1.1
    Floyd

2. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

You could attach a sound file, but the recipient would only hear it if they opened the attachment and their system recognised the file format. .wav ought always to work.

3. floyd

floyd Private First Class

Thanks for the reply. I would like to do it so it would either play automatically when the email was opened. Even having a delay on it a few seconds after they started looking at the email would be awesome. I thought I rean across a program that would do that, but can't remember where I saw or read it.
    Thanks again for the quick reply.
    Floyd

4. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

Sounds like alchemy to me ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds