SPECIFIC solution:Game controller driver issue of player walking ULTRA SLOW

Discussion in 'Software' started by HonoraryBoyFrom82, Jul 1, 2014.

1. HonoraryBoyFrom82

HonoraryBoyFrom82 Private E-2

Okay guys!

[PROBLEM:]
    While playing two different first person shooters on my PC, my player starts to walk ULTRA SLOW!! I mean, WAAAAY slower than when you barely budge the thumbstick. The only way that I can get out of this, is to pump my jump button about a half-dozen times, and then I can move normal again...
    [END of PROBLEM]

[DESPERATE PLEA:]
    Has ANY human life form on this PLANET ever experienced this problem??
    [END of PLEA]

[PREVIOUS FAILURES:]
    I can't "Google" this agonizing problem, because ALL of the keywords to the problem, are the sort of words that are generic in MOST computer problems. When I use the quotes in the search queue, to specify EXACT phrase, I get ONE result; a result that is not remotely tied to my problem!!
    [END of PREVIOUS FAILURES]

[RANT OF ANGER:]
    I search YouTube, and see the "dead zone" problem, and it's solution being a video where you have to CRACK OPEN your controller and do all kind of modifications with duct tape and cardboard!! I have a REVOLUTIONARY concept!! MAKE THE (insert one million curse words HERE) controllers actually WORK when you PURCHASE them! WOW! What a concept!!

I want to find the people (writers of the drivers for the controller, or whatever the root cause is) who have NOT resolved this problem and CRUCIFY them. I want to convert to SATANISM, just so I can SACRIFICE them on a Satanic Altar.
    [END of RANT]

[MY RIG:]

(OS:)
    Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit

(Motherboard & CPU:)
    ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel i7 2011 3.6 GHz Quadcore

(Video Card:)
    EVGA GeForce GTX 660 SIGNATURE2 2048MB GDDR5 DVI mHDMI DP Graphics Card 02G-P4-2663-KR

(Controllers:)
    Microsoft XBOX 360 controller USB

Also tried, but same junk happened...
    Steel Series 3GC

8 Gigs of RAM

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds