Speed Fan Readings

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by XKazeCloudX, Jun 1, 2006.

1. XKazeCloudX

XKazeCloudX Private First Class

My speedfan is telling me my local 54c and remote 55c and on the right of it it says its burning. So its overheating? im not very good at computers so i dont know what these things are. my temp 3 sometimes has that flaming thing too. can somebody help me out please?

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

Need some system specs, eg cpu? Overclocked? Standard fans? How many? where located? Stuff like that.

If you are not sure use Everest.

3. XKazeCloudX

ff..................

4. XKazeCloudX

amd 3800+ (from 2.0ghz overclocked in bios to 2.3ghz. all i changed was the ghz nothing else i think i did it right..) nvidia, fx5500 256, 1gb ram, fan on the back middle of the case ......and thats it O_O LOL but uhm..i leave the side case open for extra air circulation i think that helps.

5. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

If you just have the stock fan on the cpu that might explain the temp. They don't look too bad though.

If you want to test your overclocked cpu for stress you could give Prime95 a go. Install it for testing purposes & use the 'torture test'.

Also to keep an eye on the temp install Motherboard Monitor. It is not supported anymore so check to see if it supports your board..........to the left of the page.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds