SplinterCell:Double Agent Demo

Discussion in 'Software' started by GRWDAD, Nov 22, 2006.

1. GRWDAD

GRWDAD Private First Class

Downloaded this demo right. Installed and everything started out ok, the previews and such. Then it got to the point of loading the game part of the demo. The chopper is flying over the ship and such... then a popup comes up saying runtime error and the game shuts off. Now, after checking the requirements, it states 1GB of ram, I got 768MB. It says something about 3.0 shader on the video card and mine has 2.0, whatever that means. So my question is, hardware or software, windows or demo? Thanks for any help.

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

If it says that, and you have below, surely logic would tell you that's why you're getting the error???

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds