1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoofing and other issues

Discussion in 'Malware Removal' started by daselko, Sep 26, 2005.

1. daselko

daselko Private E-2

I'm running winxp and I followed proper protocal in the tutorial on the "Read this before asking...." I ran Ad Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, CCleaner, AVG, and I came back with nothing. Whenever I try to load IE or Firefox, nothing happens, but if I go thru "my computer" and type in the URL in the address bar I'm able to surf the web, otherwise I wouldnt be typing here.

I checked the firewall(blackice) and peeped the history and i noticed this under "event": dns spoof success "intruder": ns14.attbi.com. Since I'm not getting anything from the spyware programs or my antivirus program what else could it be? I tried to attch my HJT log, but I can't managae to load anything as an attachment so I'm just going to post it. Please help!
  2. daselko

daselko Private E-2

Edit by chaslang: Unrequested, very old version inline log removed
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2005
  3. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member