spray paint

Discussion in 'Software' started by monkey man, Jul 3, 2007.

1. monkey man

monkey man Private E-2

hello folks just hoping someone can answer a question for me i down loaded the graffiti artist software but i am not able to exit the software i have to do a complete restart to exit the software can someone tell me how to exit it without doing a restart it is a great stress reliever

2. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

How's about providing the name of the software, maybe a link to it, and what OS you're running....

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

He did in the title...it's called "Spray Paint".....

I'm assuming you have tried bringing up the Task Manager and clicking on the Applications tab and trying to close the spray paint application?

4. theefool

theefool Geekified

Typical windows programs will exit with the following keys

ALT F + X

or

ALT + F4

In addition, using the application tab of task manager doesn't always work, using processes typically does, only if ye know the executable.

5. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

Did you have a look in the applications folder in Program Files?
    Bug

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds