spy software....hardware acceleration....??

Discussion in 'Software' started by minor_geek, Jan 4, 2008.

1. minor_geek

minor_geek Private E-2

Hi Frnds,
    Iam using Oleansoft hidden recorder V1.10 to keep track on my children's activity (this software takes the screen shot of the desktop at frequent intervals). But my problem is this software is unable to take the screen shots of the movies being played in any media players, and for that every time i need to goto

desktop>right click>properties>settings>advanced>Troubleshoot> and drag the hardware acceleration slider to none.

and again from windows media player i need to goto tools>options>performance>advanced>uncheck the "use overlays"

to get the screen shots of the movies.

can you tell me a better way of what i want to do ? or a better software to do this work, which can take screen shots without making any changes any where.

Thanks and Regards.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds