Spyware?? files

Discussion in 'Software' started by barry r, Oct 25, 2003.

1. barry r

barry r Private E-2

Hiay folks. I have found some spyware with the aid of Spyhunter free ware on my Windows2000 setup. Can any one tell me how to rid myself of this parasite. It is called ISpy and has a loggo of the nunbers in blue 011 over 110 inside a flag shape white with ISpy next to it. I have tried searching facility and right clicking My computer and explore and opened every file I could find but I am unable to find any thing marked in this manner and yet it persists. I do have virus checker "AVG" and firewall "ZONEALARM". I also run at regular intervals Ad-aware 6, Spybot and WashAndGo but the only prog that sees this ISpy is Spyhunter. Do I have to pay to get rid or can you guys help me out here?. Perhaps I should also mention that they are listed four times in different locations as files not cache or cookie. Many thanks in anticipation. barry r

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds