Stalker unplayable

Discussion in 'Software' started by silverbullet, Jan 21, 2008.

1. silverbullet

silverbullet Private First Class

bought a new computer set up the other day

amd 6400+ duel core processor
    2x geforce 8600GT 256mb
    3GB DDR2 800 ram
    XP

my old system spec was

amd 3700+ processor
    2x geforce 7600 GT 256mb
    1.5 GB DDR4 ram
    XP

and i use to play stalker shadow of chernobyl resonably okay on the old set up, now with this new setup it seemed to be compleatly unplayable, but what ive found out is, it is compleatly unplayable when theres a light sauce such as a fire, or the flash of a gun, i dont get it? why do these cause graphic issues?

yes im using latest forceware drivers.

hmm update, whilst chaning the graphic settings i got the blue screen of death with white writing and me computer rebooted =S

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

For the record, It's easier for everyone if you keep your issues in one single thread, rather than scattering the mall over the place. Now go to that other thread and read. I'm not going to repost my brilliance here just because you didn't feel like waiting.

:innocent

:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds