starbucks.com not loading all other sites load on internet

Discussion in 'Software' started by sierra, Jul 25, 2015.

1. sierra

sierra Private First Class

I had a problem signing into my starbuck.com account. Starbucks said to make sure that I clear cookies and enable popups to get it to work. I did do this and I still cannot gain access to this site. Now the page won't even load. The message on the page is: This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

This is on google chrome. IE will not download it either. All other sites I have no problems with. ONLY THIS ONE SITE.

Thank you.

2. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

Maybe the site is down temporarily. You could also try googling it just to prove the URL you have is the current one.

3. sierra

sierra Private First Class

I did try that and they have the same url. What is javascript?

4. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

It's the programming language used to create web pages. Are you getting javascript error messages then? If so report them to the site owner.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

It is not you. There is a problem with the login page.
    Here's what i get in palemoon, an offshoot of Firefox
    [​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds