Starbuilder

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rayjones, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Rayjones

Rayjones Private E-2

Hello I am having a problem with a program called starbuilder. If you are familiar with this program please post

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

You should state what issues you are having rather than ask what issues others have had with it. Might lead to getting a faster response.

3. Rayjones

Rayjones Private E-2

OK. So I will expand. I have users using windows xp and 7 on 32 bit versions of the OS and the program is working. On the 64 bit version of Windows 7 the program is not printing. The error message is microsoft odbc driver manager data service name name not found and no default driver specified. I think the issue is with the DLL files, but I am not sure how to fix it. The program is running on crystal reporter, so I am thinking the underlying issues is with that software, but again I am not sure.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds