startup items go away

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cherubashe, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Cherubashe

Cherubashe Private E-2

on my startup items in msconfig I click off everything and yet some items keep showing up these are the same items that show up spyware scan. now i go to where these items are suppose to be and they are not there. how do i remove and how do i remove items from startup list.
    kalvsxl32.exe vuykir.exe kgynut.exe
    these three are always re appearing

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Welcome to MG. While you are waiting for the real experts to help you, do a Search or Find to the 3 files named. Write down the complete path, Folder,subfolder, filename for each 3. If it is a long and detailed path, still write it ALL down. Next, rename each file *****.xee (from ****.exe), where ***** is the name of the file. Reboot and tell us what happens. What system specs, Xp, W98SE?, etc. Bazza

PS: What firewall and anti vrus software are you running? Are they up-to-date?
    PPS: If they don't show up in Search/Find, you may have to alter defaults to show all files. Baz

Last edited: Jan 22, 2005
  3. ~Pyrate~

~Pyrate~ MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds