State License Ordeal... All This To Carry a Concelaed Gun...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fred_G, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

LOL, I am legal to carry. Sometimes you feel like a gun, sometimes you don't. Got at least one more week before my new holster comes in...

Wanted to get the license before I bought the gun, then get the gun and then order the holster. Dang waiting. But the guy I buy holsters from does awesome work. Each one is hand made in Austin TX.

2. gman863

gman863 MajorGeek

Although a bit off-topic, I'm amused by the signs in Texas required on the front door of any business that sells beer or wine:

WARNING! Possession of an unlicensed firearm on these premises is a crime, punishable by up to ten years in prison or a $10,000 fine...

Think about this for half a second...

If I were a store employee and someone was holding a gun near the cash register, the beer/wine issue would be the least of my worries. :guns :guns :guns

:-D

3. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Your leg:confused

Do you need some food sent over so they don't shoot you:confused

Welcome to the forum:-D

4. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Wasn't he that fat guy from 'Bonanza'?....:-D
    Maybe that's why he gets so excited about people carrying guns. LOL
    [And yeah - Welcome to the 'Fool-room'];)

5. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

Dan danalan danalan dada da daa daAAAAA.... dan danalan danalan da da, dan danalan da dAAAAA :-D

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

7. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

I like it, has a nice ring to it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds