Stealth Anonymizer...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Naz, May 19, 2003.

1. Naz

Naz Humpaluphugus

I came across this stealth software (stealther 2.7) and was wondering if anyone here has used it? how well does it works?
    Not that i need to hide myself just curious. :)

http://www.photono-software.de/Stealther/main.php3?reseller=&language=eng

"Stealther is a program which you use together with your web browser to ensure
    your anonymity when you surf the Internet and download files. It allows you to hide your
    real identity from the websites you visit, block cookies and modify any information about
    your computer that is sent out by your web browser."

2. Johner

Johner Private First Class

I tried it maybe a year or two ago. It helped masking ip address when surfing websites. If you use this, then post a new thread in this board, your ip # will be different in ip logged in lower and right corner above quote. Moderator can only see ip address but it will be different than your real ip. So if you go to other message boards that are not to be trust, you could use this or multiproxy for security reasons. Like if you join one of hackers or anarchy message boards, you would want to use proxy to mask your real ip address. I had win 98se and it works just fine, I am sure it works fine with win xp. It have more features than www.multiproxy.org
    You go ahead and have fun with stealther :)

3. Naz

Naz Humpaluphugus

Hmm i tried the IP log @MG but got this :
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user:
    Naz [logout]

Anyways Im tring to use stealther 2.7 but can't find a working Proxy. dohh

4. Johner

Johner Private First Class

Did you put proxy # in LAN with proxy server checked under internet options at connection tab? Many people forgot about that, so I am just asking.

5. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

Advice: A stealth program for use at home will probably be all right. BUT..... if you download/use this at work it will raise some red flags with some folks thinking you want to go to extremely non-work related sites.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds