Store Not Working

Discussion in 'Software' started by Greyhound, May 21, 2016.

1. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

I am running win 10 pro and the store icon is not working. I have tried everything including a reinstall. When I click on it the first time after a boot up it comes up and then goes back down. After that it doesn't do anything. Hope some one has a good explanation for me and a Fix, Thanks guys and gals for the rewards.

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

3. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

This is what I get with the wsreset.exe cmd. upload_2016-5-22_18-1-4.png Just found this, so maybe I should wait and see what is happening with it.

"
    Recently, Microsoft released a new Store experience to Windows 10 users. The new Store experience was really rough and had a lot of bugs — to put it simply, the new experience wasn’t ready for the public and may have been pushed by mistake.

Now, it seems like Microsoft has pulled the new Store experience. If you are running the old Windows Store, you will not be able to get the new update — even if you are in the Insider program. Of course, this was probably intentional and it makes a lot of sense considering the fact that the new Store experience is still half-baked. Some of the features of the new Store experience is broken, and the user interface is quite messy.

Microsoft is working on improving the new Store experience internally. The company will continue to make changes internally, and it will hopefully be ready for the public before the release of the Anniversary Update for Windows 10."

Last edited: May 22, 2016

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds