streaming video's

Discussion in 'Software' started by Can't come up with any, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Hi folks,
    I was wondering if there is a simple way (that is, without using a prog) to keep a streaming video on my hard drive. For example, if I want to keep, say a trailer from a movie, after viewing it with quicktime, I go to temp. internet files, find it and just save it to my hard drive. I tried this with a streaming video ( If you must know, I was downloading the transformers, I'm a sucker for classic cartoons )and it wasn't in temps, so I was wondering, am I missing something ?

I thank you all in advance,

Dan. :p

P.S. I'm using windows 98

Last edited: Mar 9, 2003
  2. What!!!!!!

Hum!
    I can't believe that nobody among Major geeks has any suggestions to my dilemma. :confused:

3. dister520

dister520 Private E-2

maybe try this

I have this software called image downloader, but it download everything that has a link, you may wanna try it to see if it works.

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

forgive my sarcasm..but isn't that why they call it streaming? ;)

5. So you're saying, because something is playing on TV, we can't use a VCR to record it and watch later, or simply keep for multiple viewing? :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds