Suggestions for Employee Computer Tracking

Discussion in 'Software' started by elariss, Aug 29, 2006.

1. elariss

elariss Private E-2

Does anyone have any good FREE software that i can install on computers in my office for tracking how much time my employee(s) are spending on the internet when they are suppose to be working and what websites they are visiting??
    Thanks
    Samer

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

right click start / explore / c: docs.and settings / "user" / local settings/ history and temp internet files and you will have a time stamp and see what they have done/visited.

3. elariss

elariss Private E-2

Is there a program i can install that will show record the actual persons session and i can play scan through it. there was one i found on google called keylogger??

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

A keylogger is a program that will record all the keystrokes a person made on a pc. I dunno if thats what your looking for.

5. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Business envorinment your sureing gonna have the cash to afford a decent program, not depending on some random freeware program that could have hidden reporting or backdoor type features in it. Try google for employe monitoring software is your best bet. Also you could try installing some sort of vnc which whould allow you to logon and see what an employee is currently doing.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds