Super Anti Spyware & Malware Bytes

Discussion in 'Software' started by ichase, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ichase

ichase Corporal

Easy question I hope. I was working with an older computer (8 years old) you may have read the thread titled "Farmville". Any way, in the process of cleaning this computer prior to saying the hell with it and buying my wife a new one, I PURCHASED both SuperAnti Spyware as well as Malware bytes.
    Now with that being said, prior to me setting up the new computer (which is still in the box) can I use the same code provided to me by both of these companies and install these on the new computer or do I have to but them again for the new computer as I have already activated using the registration code provided to me? :)

Again and as always, thank you for your help. I am just trying to avoid any issues when I get the new machine up and running.

2. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds