Sys Info Apps...?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Nocturnal, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Private E-2

Anyone know of a good app that'll you can run on most any machine that will tell you exactly what's in the machine?Benchmark has one,but it's restricted to machines with 3d vedio cards.In the buisness I'm in,I come in contact with alot of comp's of all ages and makes,so it would be nice to have someting I can just run for a quick sys analysis.
    Cheers
    ~Noc~

2. acejones

acejones A Different Title

yep. aida32 is great and best of all...free!
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html

it doesn't install like a normal program...just unzip all the files to the same directory and run the .exe

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Private E-2

Sweet..Thanks guys 8) !!!!
    ~Noc~

4. johnsr

johnsr Private E-2

The problem you will probably run into, is that the machine has to have the ability to supply the information to the program. You may not get a lot of info from older machines.

5. bern

bern Sergeant

is there an update to asia32

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds