System.exe not working/ generating problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by JSunstar, Jan 11, 2005.

1. JSunstar

JSunstar Private E-2

Been having problems lately with spy/ad ware and downloaded a few programs to get rid of it.

Now that is no longer an issue since it seems that another problem has come up since I'm getting errors of "system.exe is generating problems and is creating an error log".

I'm thinking that the the programs deleted some main files, as that according to Microsoft the answer they gave was that it dealt with upgrading Norton's security.

I can't access the internet, nor enter into anything on the main screen and the messages of an error log keep flooding the screen and preventing any action.

I'm on Microsoft 2000 professional.

And the problem is serious enough that on safe mode I cannot access any help files.

2. JSunstar

JSunstar Private E-2

Meant to say that is an explorer.exe problem.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds