system taking hell lot of time to start

Discussion in 'Software' started by jaishankar, Nov 9, 2009.

1. jaishankar

jaishankar Private E-2

My desktop is celeron 2 ghz with 1 GB Ram its 845 chipset motherboard, in the past i had a MB which i got from the person from i purchased it, and it was fine, once my frnd bought a 4 GB Ram and i tried it on my MB out of know where their was a smal burn on my MB and the service person couldnt repair it and i had to go for a new, as celeron MB are not available in the market i had to go for some low popular MB like Millenium, at the begining the installation was good as time passed it started creating problems, if i shutdown my computer it takes atleas 4-5 min start, so i never shut it down always hibernate it which i faster from shutting down, and when i try to install and OS after the screen of preparing to copy files the next screen appreas after 10-15 min or some times more like 30 min, thats why i created a backup using Hirens boot CD and restore it when i need to format the PC, could anybody guide me what could be the problem, is it the problem of BIOS or display, and some times when i play a video song say in MKV format the screen goes black and after few minutes a message appears system VGA has encountered an error, plzzz help me

2. jaishankar

jaishankar Private E-2

no help yet...

3. jaishankar

jaishankar Private E-2

nobody helps, why no reply

4. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Please post the make and model of the video card you are using, along with the make and model of the motherboard, and the name and version of the operating system you are using.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Probably because your first post was hard to read and very hard to follow. It was one long runon sentence. A lot of people will not look at posts like this.
    If you want good help, you must supply readable, coherent information with sentences and the specs of the computer and any problem parts.

Avoid adding extra Information that does nothing to help the problem
    Is your mobo Millenium brand or not? Can't tell from what was written.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds