Taking ages to load the web page

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jaishankar, Apr 23, 2011.

1. jaishankar

jaishankar Private E-2

Iam using TATA Docomo Mobile internet with data cable, my problem is page loading, it takes ages for the web page to be loaded, a small circle keeps on rotating on the left end of the page once i disconnect from internet from nowhere the page appears fully with some errors on it:-o

here is the preview of my web page loading

[​IMG]

Even when i download from torrents when there are many seed once the monitor is switched off for the download to complete when i switch on the monitor again to my surprise what i c is there are no seeds, i have to restart my mobile again and reconnect and get the seeds and the same thing continues:-D

2. jaishankar

jaishankar Private E-2

i tried with google chrome and few other web browsers like opera and safari, but they too have the same issue, infact opera sucks.

3. jaishankar

jaishankar Private E-2

i cannot afford high speed internet coz don't have any income rite now due to major accident. Please somebody suggest some tweaks to increase page loading speed and the best browser. Don't suggest those same old tricks like "about config" etc.

4. padams

padams First Sergeant

Try going to www.speedtest.net and testing the speed of your internet. It might take forever to load, but if it can load and you can run the test it will give us more of an idea as to what speed you're running at. I notice you have a bunch of tabs open and that could cause your speed to decrease since it's trying to load multiple pages all at the same time. Try loading just one page at a time. The reason you are getting pages with errors when you disconnect from the internet is most likely because they're only displaying the parts of the website it was able to load while you were connected.

5. jaishankar

jaishankar Private E-2

this is my speed test result:-o, but what is the use of a dial-up connection speed test:-o

[​IMG]

6. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

It shows that your connection cannot sustain loading multiple web pages or torrents.

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

If you try that test a few times over a few days, and its the same then its very likely you will not get as satrow states above a sustained data rate that can handle P2P downloads at a good rate, or even load multiple pages at once.

If your mobile is not 3G/HSDPA and fairly close to a cell tower then speed off mobile internet can be very patchy, if its GSM then your in the hands of the gods as to speed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds