targus pawm 10 wireless mouse quit working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rolemac, Nov 14, 2009.

1. rolemac

rolemac Private E-2

I replaced the batteries in my wireless mouse, Targus PAWM 10u and now I can't get it working again, I don't have the manual and I don't remember what I need to do to synch it with the mouse reader in the USB port, yes the batteries are in properly, there's light's flashing on both devices but the mouse won't work with or without the cord, any suggestions would be appreciated - thank you

Robert

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Turn it over and press the connect/reset button. There is probably a button on the USB dongle that might need to be pressed.

3. rolemac

rolemac Private E-2

thanks for the tip, it worked like a charm, I didn't know about the button on the USB dongy, no longer mouseless :)

Robert

4. wrenchcarol

wrenchcarol Private E-2

I was having that problem too...I just restarted the laptop and when it came on and my laptop loaded....I just pushed both reset buttons on the mouse & the reciever and it started working...Hope this helped.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

wrenchcarol, welcome to MajorGeeks.
    Please look at the dates of threads before you post.
    This was in 2009! The poster might have a different laptop and mouse in 3 1/2 years.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds