Task Manager has changed and lost the menu bar...HELP!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by leadster618, Feb 18, 2007.

1. leadster618

leadster618 Private E-2

So about two days ago I was logging onto my wireless network and I had my task manager open...well something must have happened during the connection process because the screen became all glitchy and then my task manager lost the top menu bar and the tabbed options above it... Now I can only end tasks and if I look in the corner the small meter still exists displaying the cpu usage. However, the only way to close the task manager is to go to the icon in the corner and right click close...Please help because I cannot even get to the cpu meter in the task manager main window...I fear this may be serious...which is bad because this is my laptop for my school work (im a design major, I need my computer for everything)

!!!!!!Check attached picture to see what I mean...also on the taskbar the name of Task Manger has disappeared...!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Double-click on the border of Task Manager.

Steve

3. leadster618

leadster618 Private E-2

omg wow your right...im sorry to anyone on this thread who had to suffer through my noobing it up on here...god I can program and create webpages and I did not know that...thanks Matacumbie, you have relieved my fears of more dangerous problems...

---------- Thread Ends Here------------ (im gonna stop reading)

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

That's called tiny foot-print mode, no worries.

Glad it worked. :)

Steve

5. i-CONICA

i-CONICA Private E-2

yeah puzzled me for a while, i thought the worst too! it was my girlfriend who discovered the double click fix, *holds head in shame* :eek: i-CONICA :cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds