Taskbar for multi monitors

Discussion in 'Software' started by generalgort, Apr 19, 2010.

1. generalgort

generalgort Private E-2

Hi All,

I have just upgraded to 5 monitors, eventually to 8, how can I get the taskbar on each monitor, I have tried MultiMon, but I can only get the taskbar on 3 monitors. There's Ultramon and Display Fusion and Actual Tools who all cost, but free is better, anyone know a free method or program?

Phil.

2. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

UltraMon looks like the best tool for the job. Just tested the trial version, works great. But after quite a bit of Googleing, I could not find anything for free.

3. generalgort

generalgort Private E-2

I had the same result,

Thanks for trying,

4. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

No problem.
    If I were you, I would try all the ones you wrote, install each of the trials (after uninstalling the others of course). If they're all good, go with the least expensive.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds