teamspeak servers give me lag spikes

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dylanzzz, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Dylanzzz

Dylanzzz Private E-2

Hey, I use teamspeak for a game with friends but I can't stand going in there because I constantly have 500 ping spikes. When I leave teamspeak I have no lag at all but when I connect I have so much delay. I have no lag with ventrilo but teamspeak lags me and I need to get this fixed. My OS is windows 7.

I will be watching this thread and someone can come on my teamviewer if needed.

2. Dylanzzz

Dylanzzz Private E-2

Oh yeah I have also uninstalled and reinstalled teamspeak a few times and that didn't fix the problem.

3. Dylanzzz

Dylanzzz Private E-2

4. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Bumping threads in this forum tends to push it to the bottom of the list of threads as the default display mode is oldest first.

I am also moving this thread to the networking forum as you will get a more targeted response.

As for your problem, programs like teamspeak pass a fair amount of time-sensetive data so tend to push other lower-priority data such as pings out of the way.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds