Technical Questions About Jailbreaking-help please...

Discussion in 'Software' started by debandjonw1, Aug 28, 2009.

1. debandjonw1

debandjonw1 Private E-2

Hi- I know how to jailbreak, but my question is how does jailbreaking (quickpwn) technically work. What I really need to know is:

**Technically How Does Jailbreaking Work?**

1. What files/bootloader/etc. does quickpwn access, and how does it access them. Please answer what and how-

2. Does jailbreaking bypass the files/bootloader/etc. or does it copy it and modify it? Please answer what and how-

3. Does jailbreaking use code, and does it access the firmware of the Apple device- if so what files/what part of the firmware and how does it technically work (what files are accessed/bypassed/modified, etc.) Please explain all as technically as you can..

I am writing a paper on this and I have done a lot of research, but I am having a hard time finding technical info on the process... I have Googled to no avail PLEASE HELP_DESPERATE!!

Thank you very much for any help you can give me:wave

2. ~Q~

~Q~ Command Sergeant Major

Hi debandjon, welcome to majorgeeks :)

Im afraid i can't help you with your questions myself, but you might have better luck asking over in this forum instead --> http://jailbreak.beyondunreal.com/

:)

Q

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds