telephone calls

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Solid_Snake_02, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Solid_Snake_02

Solid_Snake_02 Private E-2

if i want to make a call from my computer but i want the sound that the other person listens all comes from another computer, i tryed to take the mic and place it near the speakers but there is way to much noise and the person on the other side can barely listen to it, is there some kind of software to help me with this? or will i have to bye better hardware for it to work on perfection?
    thank you all

2. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

I use a headset to prevent this. I'm not a fan of desktop mics due to this issue. I could you try to to turn down your speakers when talking.

3. Zmodem

Zmodem Private E-2

Yes, headsets prevent the dreaded 'over-boost' you get from desktop microphones.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds